Wednesday, November 18, 2009

AARRGGHHH MOMENTS




AN ARRGGHHH moment is when...

I realised that the majority of my time is spent feeling caged at work.
I dont live for work but work to live.
Work is not my passion but rather my enslavement to paying off debt.
I am clocked by the hour, paid, owned between 9am and 5pm, accountable and bored.
It is sad to think most of my days are filled with mundanity waiting for when I am free to leave.
Yes, I am the product of a monetary system where we are forced to use paper - with no instrinsic value - to pay our way through this world.
Imagine a world where we were not paid for the jobs we do. Where we could do what we love doing and instead of payment, we would receive food from the growers who love to grow fruit and vegetables. We would put our children in schools with teachers who love children. We would not need bankers, actuaries, advertising or any tasks that do not create something. Craftsman would be rewarded, artisans would flourish, musicians would sing, and dancers would fly. Because instead of the need for more money driving this world - the need to express the beauty of humanity will come to the fore.
A world most people cannot imagine - because people need to be controlled, enslaved and forced to work. Because if given a choice - and if money wasn't driving us then we would be lazy, no gooders looking for a free ride. We cannot and will not believe in a world where work does not exist.
Where if you turn the word "WORK" into "PASSION" or "PURPOSE" then why would we need to get paid.
Where if you turn the word "BUY" and "MONEY" into "ABUNDANCE" and "BARTERING" why would we need to be dependant on a system that is imprisonment for the soul.
IT is a world I long for..
And that is the reason for the ARRRGGGHHHH moments
When I wake up and it is not even a possiblity.

1 comment:

  1. I know your frustration my friend...I've been there myself...
    YOUR purpose is far greater than this and while there is something more profound waiting for you, it is in this very aaarrrggghhh moment that you are alive, feel and experience yourself as arrrrgghhh...
    Tomorrow may never come, but at least you know you have been alive and felt another side of this life.
    You are magnificent, you are so wise and filled with the most radiant light; how could this possibly be not burst through an opening into another dimension of existence. Be in the now as you have told me, know you are MORE and I KNOW will HAVE TO change to reflect this more and more every single day...
    Much love and light,
    Bon xxx

    ReplyDelete